Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ticket Analysis


During my research for tickets, the visuals were something I started to focus on. Seeing the same or a similar structure on every ticket, most being very dull and mainly official looking because of terms a conditions security matters; I decided to go the opposite route. I asked people what they liked about their kept tickets, what was special about it and why. The main answers a received back were based one the importance of the event, but a key point was that it was a reminder, a memento of the event and that it a ‘fun’ thing to keep. This was all I needed as a designer. To keep the information on point to the subject but create an elegant keep able ticket, this was where my existing example research started.

A very good example I found was firstly a Michael Jackson ‘This Is It’ ticket, one side very formal in the excitement to actually having a secure seat to the king of pop live, however on the other side have reflective graphics to emphasize the innovative aspects to his performance and over all era.

No comments:

Post a Comment